Friday, November 6, 2009

W.m. Rogers Set W.m. Rogers?

W.m. rogers? - w.m. rogers set

I have a collection of cutlery. I am not sure of its value. We read ealier, a contribution from another person and spoke with A-1 and the like, and we have some pieces that have that label. But a complete set of WM Rogers says this money only *, then in blocks I and S, we have these things in the attic of an old house he lived in a cloth wrapped around some of the pieces, he said. We bless your marriage, you want to 1917th We wonder whether it's something that we could hold on.

1 comments:

loryntoo said...

The SI in the blocks pointed to the international money. Merged with William Rogers in the 1890s, I think. I suggest looking for patterns, William Rogers, between 1910 and 1920. Some companies specialize in producing series of money and if you have a complete set, you can get in touch to get identify the pattern and ultimately sell.

Silver, also a good company, actually has little value today. Nobody uses the money for good entertainment. Those of us who had mothers who needed the money only on vacation are more likely to say: "If not, why not want to use?"

I have a set of William Rogers as "Victoria" in 1927. I am polite when I took three pieces in a garage sale, put it in a box and has emerged since.

Post a Comment