Saturday, November 7, 2009

Portable Dvd Players Batteries Excellant Backup Battery Source I'm Looking For A Portable DVD Player That Takes Regular Batteries Or A Charger That Takes Regular Batteries.

I'm looking for a portable DVD player that takes regular batteries or a charger that takes regular batteries. - portable dvd players batteries excellant backup battery source

I know I'll spend a lot of batteries, but I see it as something I would use only in a prolonged power outage. In the ideal case would be a rechargeable battery and you prefer to use an external charger that periodically tries disposable batteries. In addition, 7 "screen and larger.

1 comments:

wires said...

You should be able to be a portable DVD player, rechargeable batteries are used. You should not try to recharge the batteries regularly again. It is not intended to be charged and do not support chemistry. You will lose your money and trying to fire hazard to recharge a normal battery.

Post a Comment