Friday, November 6, 2009

Whats The Strongest Vicodin Whats The Next Step Of Meds After Vicodin?

Whats the next step of meds after vicodin? - whats the strongest vicodin

I've taken many steps "pain" since August, one of whom was none other than flexeril and has for some time was very short, I am taking Vicodin and gabapentin have been one months with prescription drugs such as Aleve and Excedrin.
I hate my doctor for another med, because I am afraid to ask what you think of me, a little stronger, which was a little reluctant to give me Vicodin.
Pain is bad, I did several tests, it refers to my doctor because I have a compression fracture of each type of trauma can also choose other options, a tumor or osteoporosis, and perhaps even some less serious, but taking into account the results of my test in the week when something serious is it OK to ask me something stronger than Vicodin No-shows?

3 comments:

Jesus C said...

Medical marijuana, morphine, steroids, coconut leaves.

Nikki B said...

If the Vicodin is only 5 / 500 is 5 mg hydrocodone and 500 mg of acetaminophen. There is also a Vicodin is that it contains 7.5 mg of hydrocodone and acetaminophen 750 mg. If you regularly prescribe Vicodin, is not a problem on the Vicodin.
If you mix hydrocodone and acetaminophen is not working for you not allow lortab Lorcet, or if there is another, although they also mix hydrocodone and acetaminophen.
Sorry if all the information you already knew that nothing else, I hope this helps!

P'rushim said...

Morphine ... ... Methadone ... Heroin ...

Post a Comment