Friday, November 6, 2009

Boat Trailer Dealers Ontario New Trailer Tire Was Extemely Hot Because Faulty Valve Stem Installed And Leaked Air. Ran It For 30 Miles.?

New trailer tire was extemely hot because faulty valve stem installed and leaked air. Ran it for 30 miles.? - boat trailer dealers ontario

I bought new tires for my tandem trailer. I pulled the boat that is heavy on the road when another driver marked down as I walked about 30 miles, and told me one of my tires was almost flat. I went and of course it had reached about 60%. It was so hot, I could not play and had a strong smell of burning. I have air in the tires and found the valve was installed was defective.
This tire is damaged and dangerous now? If the dealer me a new one? I have not asked.

2 comments:

Joseph M said...

The answer is at the top right on the money. , By the way for a while sides compromised. It is thrown with the naked eye on her. It is the fault of the dealer and ensure that they do nothing for the front tire of the back. To make things more in your favor (if you can), remove the tire and tell you off the back of the trailer and the mother that the flight, and it was a puncture only a few minutes. after discharge. Fight for what is right and in this case it is a payoff of new tires.

UCANTCME said...

Yes, it was because otherwise their mistakes can cost you anything to replace it ....

Even if you say that the tire just comes to them that the sides are very unstable and can explode at any moment ....

Post a Comment