Friday, November 20, 2009

Thumb Pain Thumb Pain?

Thumb pain? - thumb pain

Well, I played basketball and a girl hit me with his thumb and I move to none. I wrapped the next day and could not move. I could not do everything at your finger, to put their hair. Day in the 2nd or 3 I was able to bend, but there were a lot of pain and of the 5th Day, I could bend a little pain. For over a week and a half that this will happen, and seemed to be saying that everything was better in the pain of others at times. It really hurts when you press down on my thumb and the other day I was playing volleyball and I tried had the ball and my finger in pain, both of which were for about 10 minutes, I did not move but after 30 minutes, everything better. Has anyone any idea what kind of injury I have in my finger?
thank you =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment