Friday, November 6, 2009

Wedgies Near You How To Not Care What Other People Think?

How to not care what other people think? - wedgies near you

I need help. Everything I do in public, I pay attention to what others think, instant messaging fear of smoke near the entrances of the shopping center, because I am afraid that people PEWWW or smoke in my son in the stroller, etc. or what's in the I 'm too much black, what would they say if I can my wedgie in public, repair etc ... etc. .. How do I become this person who does not like what people think and be passive and just living life? because I wedgie every 10 minutes and I moved tons of laundry times unsuccessfully fix my wedgie still firmly in the stupid in public.

3 comments:

Capra said...

if we still can not allow that to affect them. if you do, do it!

Emily B said...

You must first love himself and his kind do not let what people think of you, so you start it unpleasant.

Emily B said...

You must first love himself and his kind do not let what people think of you, so you start it unpleasant.

Post a Comment