Sunday, January 24, 2010

Period Blood Looks Different Ever Since I Started Having Sex 2-3 Months Ago My Period Blood Looks Different?

Ever since i started having sex 2-3 months ago my period blood looks different? - period blood looks different

will appear dark red / brown, very old, such as blood, and it takes only 2 or 3 days, but strong in the first day.before typically lasted 5 to 7 days was hard for the day and it was just a deep red color regularly. Is it normal that my time has changed so much? .. It has done this?

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Mines that were not in a cycle. somethimes somethimes its dark and black as light orange / brown. its all normal. depends on something when the egg goes through the "What U Know".
Funni lol that sorta!

Pretty Wife said...

it does not happen to me if I am sexually active at the moment .. it is better to tell a doctor what happened with u see

Post a Comment