Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bamboo Wall Covering I Am Remodeling My Bedroom, And I Need Some Good Ideas?

I am remodeling my bedroom, and I need some good ideas? - bamboo wall covering

If my room is very bright, a wall is yellow, orange, red and stripes of these colors. I have a bed with carpet and orange flashing lights, covered, etc., etc.
I had this for a while when I repeat my room. I want it cozy and comfortable, perhaps with a video wall and a chair or a hammock, and plenty of pillows, bamboo blinds and a new office, and I need help deciding what kind of color combination would be a good thing, and what coverage would be nice comforter with paint, etc, etc. I'm not good at design, so any help is great! I am a kind of way for the blue-green kind of thing. Thank you!

1 comments:

Bubbles said...

BHG.com has tons of ideas for the room. Ideas and more ideas to be more precise.

Lowes.com has a great painter, virtual space, if you want to see color combinations.

Get the bedspread and curtains that you like and then choose the colors of them.

Both sides are easy to see the project ideas. Some really do it yourself Wall Art, a few ideas in mind on board, are cool, and so on.

Post a Comment