Friday, January 29, 2010

Installing Sliding Closet Door Carpet Install Sliding Closet Doors Before Or After Carpet?

Install sliding closet doors before or after carpet? - installing sliding closet door carpet

I threw a new carpet in the house. The sliding cabinet doors are to be replaced in rooms. I'm going to first install the cabinet doors? Or, wait until you install the carpet?

I think I have expressed, but I just want to be sure.

So I set myself to the gates of terrazzo floor, a board?

3 comments:

Bub said...

If you use again with sliders that a cross-country running, the first installation. If you decide to go with brochures or swinging doors are installed under the carpet. Good luck.

Jim said...

Be installed before the window, if, after the carpets, doors knocked on the carpet to remove the hardware and assembly materials to replace. Use a hard metal or masonry drill bit on the terrazzo floor, drill slowly and cool the drill with a small amount of water (a spray bottle).

Cole said...

If the tape is running at or in the closet, you should put the question to the former especially when a door diptychs and if you do not pull on the carpet

Post a Comment