Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Toddler Vomiting And Running Stomach Toddler Hit Head Falling?

Toddler hit head falling? - toddler vomiting and running stomach

My dd is18 mos she was holding something in his hand and ran and fell head first, she cried a little, and for 24 it was ok then throw 2x last night. I called the doctor and told me to feed them very easy to soothe your stomach. And to watch. Why is it bad to take?
After reading on the Internet (I promise myself several times not), I read what is wrong if it is leaking a clear liquid with a thud. Today, after more than 24, which was (as a runny nose, he had one weeks cold). You can make a difference?
it is good, nothing strange .. I can not worry ...

3 comments:

ma2snoop... said...

If she was injured, he was beside himself since the beginning. Do you sleep normally? The people complain of headaches. "We are as a rule. If you play normally and if so, most of them, then you are probably right to participate. Doctors, a child is sluggish and unresponsive, shortly after a fall. Vomiting can be a sign a mild concussion but not always. vomiting and runny nose would be just a coincidence. If your doctor is not worried and trusted him, and enter a different day. If you do worry, call and make an appointment.
My children regularly and has his head on my questions is what I try to determine the lesion.

Denise W said...

Vomiting may propose more than the head. It is a stomach bug in circulation, and if they can be a runny nose, maybe not. Do not worry so much that it still takes good. I think that unless something was not right to act normal.
My daughter has been vomiting and her doctor told me it was probably a runny nose and to see her and give her a Pedialyte.

Denise W said...

Vomiting may propose more than the head. It is a stomach bug in circulation, and if they can be a runny nose, maybe not. Do not worry so much that it still takes good. I think that unless something was not right to act normal.
My daughter has been vomiting and her doctor told me it was probably a runny nose and to see her and give her a Pedialyte.

Post a Comment