Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Transfer Cna Certification To California I Am Currently A CNA In Iowa And Wanting To Move To California How Do I Transfer My Certification?

I am currently a CNA in Iowa and wanting to move to California how do I transfer my certification? - how to transfer cna certification to california

If you are licensed, certified, registered or licensed by the state in its own state and want to move to another state, you must apply reciprocity. This means that you call the new state, you will recognize the approval of your home country. Contact the State registry in your home country and demanded a "request for registration by reciprocity." Ask if your completed form needs to send them or to move the country to which you are. Information for the state register can be found be found at www.4cnas.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment